Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blue "Tuesday"?

I had a very strange day yesterday, Tuesday. I awoke w/ the feeling that someone had their finger in my head stirring my brains rather vigorously. I'd had an injection that morning. But, Interferon rarely bothers me any more, thank goodness. I had changed my Fentanyl patch around 12:30 am on Monday. That's more than enough time to adjust to that, though. I spent the day off balance, w/ shaky vision, tired, forgetful and w/ that stirring feeling in my head.
Adding to that, at about 8:45 pm, I glanced at the clock and realized our Small Group would be letting out in 15 minutes. I forgot group!! Dang it! Probably best, though. Feeling like I did and having shaky vision at best, it probably wouldn't have been very responsible to get behind the wheel and maneuver those winding, dark, country, mountain roads. It'd be a nasty surprise for my wife if I came home dead or in cuffs (I'm sure Fentanyl in my blood would constitute DWI). Thankfully, today is a different day, and I'm feeling a bit better :-).

No comments: