Monday, June 28, 2010

Progress?!

Heath Shulers' office called again today. ,She needs a bit more info before she can put pressure on the insurance co. to cover Cladribine (Leustatin). One thing she needs is the manufacturer. Peace-o-cake, right? Wrong!! I keyed in "Cladribine Manufacturer", "Pharmaceutical maker of Cladribine", "Maker of Cladribine", even "I need to know what pharmaceutical company manufactures Cladribine", among other queries. But, each led me in the same circle of side effects, chemical structure, side effects. My scream of frustration could be heard by canine ears only.
I finally, after hours, tried a web address below the site link. Voila! There was all I needed at the Selleckchem site. This after I called my doc's assistant, gave her the name, number and info needed at Rep. Shuler's office.
Well, we at least got a connection established betw. our Rep.'s office and my Oncologist's. :-)
And, "progress" didn't beat me. This computer just doesn't realize how determined I can be. Go ahead! Mess with me! >:-/

No comments: